Wireless Remote Shutter Release Control Timer with Cord
【Compatible Camera Model Using C03/B03Adapter】: With C03/B03 adapter the wireless remote control release is compatible with Sony A99Ⅱ A99 A77 A77ⅡA65 A57 A58 A3000 A100 A200 A300 A350 A700 A900.
【Timer Focused Function】:The ENEGON Timer Release Controller can schedule Delay time (from 1S to 99H 59’59”), Bulb Time (from 1S to 99H 59’59”), Interval Time (from 1S to 99H 59’59”) between shooting and the shooting No. (from 1 to 399). Therefore you don’t need wait on site for any minutes to get your expected shooting picture or video when doing the time-lapse photography like capturing the beautiful moments when from sunrise to sunset or when from flowers bloom to fade.
【Long Wireless Control Distance and Multi Camera Control 】:Using the GFSK 2.4GHz wireless transmission modulation for stable and quick response to shutter, the Shutter Release Controller features no directionality with transmit distance up to 300feet (100m) when in the open area. It also can work as wired mode to trigger the camera.
【Universal Compatibility 】The transmitter and receiver is compatible with almost all the camera model BY changing the connecting cable between receiver and camera. And the listing is only compatible with Sony model with C09/B09 and C03/B03 connecting cable which is included in the package.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Please Contact us for business, dealers, schools, gifts purchase.
- 【Compatible Camera Model Using C09/B09Adapter】: With C09/B09 adapter the remote shutter is compatible with Sony models such as A7M2 A7R A7S A6000 A5100 RX100 M2 M3 A6400 A6500 A6300 A7SM2 A7RM2 A3000 A5000 A5100 A6000A7 A-QX1 NEX-3N A58 A77M2 RX100 VI RX100 II RX100 III RX100 IV RX100 V A7 R3 A7 M3 A9 A9II HX300 HX400 HX50 RX100M3 HX90V ;
- 【Compatible Camera Model Using C03/B03Adapter】: With C03/B03 adapter the wireless remote control release is compatible with Sony A99Ⅱ A99 A77 A77ⅡA65 A57 A58 A3000 A100 A200 A300 A350 A700 A900.
- 【Timer Focused Function】:The ENEGON Timer Release Controller can schedule Delay time (from 1S to 99H 59’59”), Bulb Time (from 1S to 99H 59’59”), Interval Time (from 1S to 99H 59’59”) between shooting and the shooting No. (from 1 to 399). Therefore you don’t need wait on site for any minutes to get your expected shooting picture or video when doing the time-lapse photography like capturing the beautiful moments when from sunrise to sunset or when from flowers bloom to fade.
- 【Long Wireless Control Distance and Multi Camera Control 】:Using the GFSK 2.4GHz wireless transmission modulation for stable and quick response to shutter, the Shutter Release Controller features no directionality with transmit distance up to 300feet (100m) when in the open area. It also can work as wired mode to trigger the camera.
- 【Universal Compatibility 】The transmitter and receiver is compatible with almost all the camera model BY changing the connecting cable between receiver and camera. And the listing is only compatible with Sony model with C09/B09 and C03/B03 connecting cable which is included in the package.
- The ENEGON wireless shutter release is multi-functional remote controller for camera. It control the camera remotely up to 328 ft in the open area. It includes a timer and a receiver .
- The wireless shutter remote control is lightweight and portable that provides photographers with enhanced levels of camera shooting control in the palm of hands.
- The wireless remote controller release works great for triggering the shutter in various modes, which is single shot, continuous shots, interval shot, BULB shot, of which each mode can be executed by time schedule and no. of shots as you planned.
- You can also use it for triggering the multi-camera simultaneously without having to hold the camera from different angle. It is especially useful when perform the time-lapses like the blooming flowers, sunsets and long exposures shot (BULB shot) like night star sky or urban nightscape lighting by setting up below parameters as you need in the shutter release.
- Delay - How long before the camera takes the first image. (Range from 1s to 99h 59m 59s)
- Long (bulb mode) - Length of exposure time.(Range from 1s to 99h 59m 59s) \
- Interval - The time between shots.(Range from 1s to 99h 59m 59s)
- N - The number of shots. (Rang from 1-399 shot)
- Wireless Frequency Mode: FSK 2.4GHz
- Transmission Distance: Maximum 327 feet (100M)
- Release Plug: 2.5mm
- Battery Spec: AAA*2 (2.4v—3.2v) for Transmitter, and CR2 3V*1 for Receiver
- Transmitter Stand-by Time: 1 year. Receiver Stand-by Time: over 180 hours.
- Delay Time Range: 99h 59m 59s
- BULB Time Range: 99h 59m 59s
- Interval Time Range: 99h 59m 59s
- No. of Shot: 1--399,
- Transmitter Dimension(L/W/H): 4.1”/1.7”/1.1” (106mmX45mmX28mm) Receiver (L/W/H): : 2.5”/1.5”/1.4” (64mmX38mmX36mm); Weight: Transmitter--1.7oz/50g; Receiver—1oz/30g
- Trigger your camera wirelessly or wired as timer.
- Wired triggering can be used when the receiver battery is dead or missing.
- Also you can use one remote transmitter to fire the shutter on both or more cameras simultaneously from different angle.
- CSRC-10 Transmitter X 1
- CSRC-10 Receiver X 1
- Shutter Connecting Cable X 2
- AAA Battery X 2
- CR2 3V Battery X 2
- User Manual X 1
Free Shipping on Orders Over $60.00
How long does delivery take?
3-7 business days.
What countries do you ship to?
We cannot deliver to the following areas:
2. American Samoa
5. Marshall Islands
6. Northern Mariana Islands
8. Puerto Rico
9. Rhode Island
10. U.S. Virgin Islands
11. Armed Forces Americas
12. Armed Forces Europe
13. Armed Forces Pacific
Thank you for your understanding.
How will my delivery be shipped?
Amazon functions as our logistics partner to ship out ENEGON products. They will choose the carrier that they think works best for our customers.
I ordered more than one item. Will they all be delivered at the same time?
We try to make sure all your items reach you at the same time. Sometimes our products are not always sent together since different shipping options can be used, depending on the product. Once an item has been shipped, you will receive a shipment notification email.
Can I change the delivery address of my package after it has been shipped out?
Unfortunately, we cannot change the shipment once the product is in route.
What do I need to do when I received a different product than what I ordered?
Please contact customer support at email@example.com.
Refund PolicyENEGON provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please refer to the chart below for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty periods differ according to models.
Products sold by ENEGON as refurbished ("pre-owned") come with their own unique warranty, so please see our refurbished warranty page for details on those items.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
|Product Category||Warranty Period (Months)|
|Tools &. Batteries||12|
|Batteries for Smart Home||12|
Holiday Returns Policy
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase. Once the returned item arrives back in ENEGON ’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, ENEGON refunds the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through ENEGON’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by ENEGON or ENEGON 's authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see top of page for your product’s warranty timeline).
ENEGON 's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through ENEGON's authorized distributors and retailers, such as Walmart and BestBuy, are handled through ENEGON (see list of authorized distributors and retailers here).
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, ENEGON will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- ENEGON must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- For defective items that ENEGON needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to ENEGON or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through ENEGON or ENEGON's authorized resellers
- Sales invoice
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized ENEGON reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to
process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation
of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by ENEGON quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
ENEGON is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from use of ENEGON products
- Returning personal items sent to ENEGON
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by ENEGON , ENEGON takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. ENEGON does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.