Camera Battery for Canon with Micro USB Dual Charger(2 Pack) 1040mAh
【Double Your Shooting Time】The 2 packed 1040mAh batteries which are the same capacity as the original LP-E17 battery will definitely prolong your shooting time. No Worries about Missing Any Once-in-a-lifetime Moment.
【Multiple Charging Choices】It’s designed with USB charging ports which allows you to charge it via wall charger, car charger, laptop, power bank and more.
【Led Charging Indicator】Red light will be on when it is being charged. Green light will be on when it’s fully charged. （Green Light will be on when the charger is powered on without batteries）
【Intelligent Protection】The built-in safety system fully protects the battery and charger from Over-Charge, Over-Heating, Short-Circuit, Over-voltage, and Over-Current which can protect you and your Devices.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Please Contact us for business, dealers, schools, gifts purchase.
- 【Wide Compatibility 】 It’s made to the exact specifications of Rebel SL2, T6i, T6s, T7i, EOS M3, M5, M6, EOS 200D, 250D, 77D, 750D, 760D, 800D, 8000D, KISS X8i, RP, and more Cameras which use LP-E17 Battery. (Caution: You CAN ONLY charge the LP-E17 battery with the LP-E17 charger we provide and because the battery is NOT fully decoded.)
- 【Double Your Shooting Time】The 2 packed 1040mAh batteries which are the same capacity as the original LP-E17 battery will definitely prolong your shooting time. No Worries about Missing Any Once-in-a-lifetime Moment
- 【Multiple Charging Choices】It’s designed with USB charging ports which allows you to charge it via wall charger, car charger, laptop, power bank and more.
- 【Led Charging Indicator】Red light will be on when it is being charged. Green light will be on when it’s fully charged. （Green Light will be on when the charger is powered on without batteries）
- 【Intelligent Protection】The built-in safety system fully protects the battery and charger from Over-Charge, Over-Heating, Short-Circuit, Over-voltage, and Over-Current which can protect you and your Devices.
Catch the moment!
ENEGON Rechargeable Battery and Dual Charger Set gives you a complete backup solution, you will not miss any unexpected and precious moments just because of no battery power. The battery replace Canon Canon LP-E17 Battery.
Compatible Models: for Canon Rebel SL2, T6i, T6s, T7i, EOS M3, M5, M6, EOS 200D, 250D, 77D, 750D, 760D, 800D, 8000D, KISS X8i, RP, Digital SLR Camera
Q1: Can I charge the battery with the original Canon LP-E17 Charger ?
A: No. The LP-E17 batteries are NOT FULLY DECODED. It must be charged with ENEGON LP-E17 charger. But the charger CAN charge the original Canon LP-E17 batteries.
Q2: Does it display battery life on the camera ?
A:It will display the remaining battery life in Canon EOS Rebel SL2 , T6i, T6s, T7i, 200D, 750D,760D, 800D ,77D , 8000D, KISS X8i Digital SLR Camera. Not Including Canon M Series SLR Camera.
NOT display battery life in the Canon Eos M3, M5, M6 M Series Cameras and Canon Battery Grip. But the camera will not prompt battery is not a genuine canon battery when you put it in the camera.
•Model: for Canon LP-E17
•Single Battery Capacity: 1040mAh
•Battery Type: Lion
•Weight: 1.3 OZ
• Voltage: 7.2V
Dual Charger Specifications:
•Weight: 1.8 OZ
•Output: 8.4V/800mA*1 8.4V/550mA*2
Various Charging Options
It’s USB Charging which Means you can Charge via Wall Charger, Car charger, Laptop, Power Bank and more devices which supports USB charging.
Exactly Like the Original!
ENEGON Replacement Batteries are Made to the Exact Specifications of your LP-E17 Battery with a Capacity of 1040mAh. No Worries about Incompatibility.
What’s Included in the Box?
2 x Replacement Batteries for LP-E17 1040mAh
*1 x DC 2-Channel Rapid Charger
*1 x Micro USB Cable
Free Shipping on Orders Over $60.00
How long does delivery take?
3-7 business days.
What countries do you ship to?
We cannot deliver to the following areas:
2. American Samoa
5. Marshall Islands
6. Northern Mariana Islands
8. Puerto Rico
9. Rhode Island
10. U.S. Virgin Islands
11. Armed Forces Americas
12. Armed Forces Europe
13. Armed Forces Pacific
Thank you for your understanding.
How will my delivery be shipped?
Amazon functions as our logistics partner to ship out ENEGON products. They will choose the carrier that they think works best for our customers.
I ordered more than one item. Will they all be delivered at the same time?
We try to make sure all your items reach you at the same time. Sometimes our products are not always sent together since different shipping options can be used, depending on the product. Once an item has been shipped, you will receive a shipment notification email.
Can I change the delivery address of my package after it has been shipped out?
Unfortunately, we cannot change the shipment once the product is in route.
What do I need to do when I received a different product than what I ordered?
Please contact customer support at email@example.com.
Refund PolicyENEGON provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please refer to the chart below for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty periods differ according to models.
Products sold by ENEGON as refurbished ("pre-owned") come with their own unique warranty, so please see our refurbished warranty page for details on those items.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
|Product Category||Warranty Period (Months)|
|Tools &. Batteries||12|
|Batteries for Smart Home||12|
Holiday Returns Policy
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase. Once the returned item arrives back in ENEGON ’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, ENEGON refunds the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through ENEGON’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by ENEGON or ENEGON 's authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see top of page for your product’s warranty timeline).
ENEGON 's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through ENEGON's authorized distributors and retailers, such as Walmart and BestBuy, are handled through ENEGON (see list of authorized distributors and retailers here).
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, ENEGON will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- ENEGON must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- For defective items that ENEGON needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to ENEGON or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through ENEGON or ENEGON's authorized resellers
- Sales invoice
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized ENEGON reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to
process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation
of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by ENEGON quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
ENEGON is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from use of ENEGON products
- Returning personal items sent to ENEGON
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by ENEGON , ENEGON takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. ENEGON does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.