Lavalier Lapel Microphone
【Universal Compatibility 】The ENEGON Lapel Microphone is designed for Smartphones, DSLR camera, DV Camcorders, PC, laptop, tablets, and audio recorders…based on the 3.5mm and 6.5mm socket. There is one switch button built in the cable which is off for smart phone such as iOS android devices and on for DSLR camera.
【Extra long Cable for Long Distance Video】The ENEGON podcast microphone comes with a long cable 237" (6m). It allows you move freely and don’t need move the camera or smartphone when live streaming, video conference, media interview etc.
【Plug & Play】The recording microphone is lightweight, compact and on the go to use. The mini lapel metal clip allows you to clip it in your collar and tie easily. Be sure the distance to your mouth is within 8” (20cm) for good effects just like where you are in the quiet place. Also it is easy to use the one switch button, which is on for camera and off for smartphone.
【 What is in the box 】: 1X ENEGON Lavalier Microphones; 2x Button Batteries (one for backup); 1x Adapter(3.5mm-6.5mm); 1x Metal Clip; 1x Wind Muff; 1x Manual --1 Year Warranty.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Please Contact us for business, dealers, schools, gifts purchase.
- 【Clear Sound Recording Quality】: The ENEGON lavalier Microphone can record your sound with high quality through elimination of the background noise. It is omni directional condenser microphone which owns wide frequency response and high definition sound resolution to your voice. This would be perfect for large room or outside when live videos shoot through Facebook, YouTube, Podcasting, GarageBand, interview, dictations, video conferences, studio and more
- 【Universal Compatibility 】The ENEGON Lapel Microphone is designed for Smartphones, DSLR camera, DV Camcorders, PC, laptop, tablets, and audio recorders…based on the 3.5mm and 6.5mm socket. There is one switch button built in the cable which is off for smart phone such as iOS android devices and on for DSLR camera.
- 【Extra long Cable for Long Distance Video】- The ENEGON podcast microphone comes with a long cable 237" (6m). It allows you move freely and don’t need move the camera or smartphone when live streaming, video conference, media interview etc.
- 【Plug & Play】The recording microphone is lightweight, compact and on the go to use. The mini lapel metal clip allows you to clip it in your collar and tie easily. Be sure the distance to your mouth is within 8” (20cm) for good effects just like where you are in the quiet place. Also it is easy to use the one switch button, which is on for camera and off for smartphone.
- 【 What is in the box 】: 1X ENEGON Lavalier Microphones; 2x Button Batteries (one for backup); 1x Adapter(3.5mm-6.5mm); 1x Metal Clip; 1x Wind Muff; 1x Manual --1 Year Warranty
•Do you have any troubles about the sound quality when you are making audio or videos recording? Now let this little lavalier VOICE RECORDING MICROPHONE solve your trouble！
•This recording microphone is designed for audio or video use on Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Macbook, Android/ Windows Smartphone and PC, etc.
•This omnidirectional mini microphone is naturally boosting performance for clear and accurate voice reproduction, improving the recording experience to the user.
- Transducer type： Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern： Omnidirectional
- Frequency range： 50Hz to 18kHz
- Sensitivity： -32dB+/-3dB/0dB=1V/Pa, 1KHz
- Signal/Noise： 74dB SPL
- Output Impedance: 1000 Ohm or less
- Output connection: 3.5mm(1/8 inch)4-pole gold plug
Some of Android smartphone and iPhone Model need Type C adapter and Lightening Adapter to connect the 3.5mm Jack of the ENEGON Lapel Mix. The adapter is not included in the package.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $60.00
How long does delivery take?
3-7 business days.
What countries do you ship to?
We cannot deliver to the following areas:
2. American Samoa
5. Marshall Islands
6. Northern Mariana Islands
8. Puerto Rico
9. Rhode Island
10. U.S. Virgin Islands
11. Armed Forces Americas
12. Armed Forces Europe
13. Armed Forces Pacific
Thank you for your understanding.
How will my delivery be shipped?
Amazon functions as our logistics partner to ship out ENEGON products. They will choose the carrier that they think works best for our customers.
I ordered more than one item. Will they all be delivered at the same time?
We try to make sure all your items reach you at the same time. Sometimes our products are not always sent together since different shipping options can be used, depending on the product. Once an item has been shipped, you will receive a shipment notification email.
Can I change the delivery address of my package after it has been shipped out?
Unfortunately, we cannot change the shipment once the product is in route.
What do I need to do when I received a different product than what I ordered?
Please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund PolicyENEGON provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please refer to the chart below for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty periods differ according to models.
Products sold by ENEGON as refurbished ("pre-owned") come with their own unique warranty, so please see our refurbished warranty page for details on those items.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
|Product Category||Warranty Period (Months)|
|Tools &. Batteries||12|
|Batteries for Smart Home||12|
Holiday Returns Policy
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase. Once the returned item arrives back in ENEGON ’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, ENEGON refunds the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through ENEGON’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by ENEGON or ENEGON 's authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see top of page for your product’s warranty timeline).
ENEGON 's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through ENEGON's authorized distributors and retailers, such as Walmart and BestBuy, are handled through ENEGON (see list of authorized distributors and retailers here).
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, ENEGON will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- ENEGON must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- For defective items that ENEGON needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to ENEGON or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through ENEGON or ENEGON's authorized resellers
- Sales invoice
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized ENEGON reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to
process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation
of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by ENEGON quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
ENEGON is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from use of ENEGON products
- Returning personal items sent to ENEGON
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by ENEGON , ENEGON takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. ENEGON does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.